A lot of people in the world love to gamble, whether it's just a simple game of lottery or it is a full blown visit to the casino playing roulette, everyone gambles. But if you did win a big sum would it make your life a whole lot nicer? Or would it in fact make it a bad idea, let us take a quick look at the reasons behind both opinions.
1) It would give you much more financial freedom; you could do what you want when you want. Go on holidays weekly and live a relaxing life.
2) You could buy anything you have ever dreamt of, such as your dream home and car.
3) Open any business you like and keep in the back of your mind that you are the boss.
The Bad Reasons
1) A lot of rich people end up being very rude and disloyal, they think that because they have everything they don't need anyone in their lives.
2) They end up becoming very sad and depressed because of the fact that they have pushed every one that was close to them away, they are slowly realising that money does not buy everything and that they have made a lot of mistakes.
3) Having too much will not make you know the value of anything, when you are working class you value things such as cars etc, because when they break you will be left to fork out. But when you have loads of money you just do not care simply because you know you can pop out and by a new one whenever necessary.
So finally it just goes to show that if you win big playing the lottery or online poker then you may be happy for a little while but in the end you may end up losing the people that are closest to you in every possible way.
For all your poker tips